Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

piggyback on a PSA sub $14/7 day submission? -closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
I need people willing to sub under a $14/7 day submission to PSA. Card value UP to $499. I will cover shipping to/from PSA, you will need to pay the return shipping from me to you. As I will be using some PSA vouchers I have, I need help to get to 10-15 cards total. I personally don't have enough cards worth submitting and I don't want the vouchers to expire.

I have ran a few PSADNA and JSABGS group submissions on this site so there are many here who can vouch for me.

I will need solid committments and will need the cards and payment (check or Paypal) in hand by the 13th-15th.

Thanks
Jeffrey

edited to add. Still have room available for 7-11 cards pending confirmations from other PMed people.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Re: Anyone wanna piggyback on a PSA sub $14/7 day submission?

alifaxwa2 said:
I need 1-2 people willing to sub under a $14/7 day submission to PSA. Card value UP to $499. I will cover shipping to/from PSA, you will need to pay the return shipping from me to you. As I will be using some PSA vouchers I have, I need 1-2 people to help me get to 10-15 cards total. I personally don't have enough cards worth submitting and I don't want the vouchers to expire.

I have ran a few PSADNA and JSABGS group submissions on this site so there are many here who can vouch for me.

I will need solid committments from 1-2 people and will need the cards and payment (check or Paypal) in hand by the 13th.

Thanks
Jeffrey

I am new to PSA subs, does this mean it will cost $14 plus the cost of shipping to you and from you back to me? So less that $20 for everything?

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD

alexs64 said:
I am new to PSA subs, does this mean it will cost $14 plus the cost of shipping to you and from you back to me? So less that $20 for everything?
Thats correct.

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ

I know its a little late for this submission, but would I be able to send something already graded by another company for removal/regrade or would I have to bust it from the current holder for PSA grading?

-Ryan

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD

RyanCJW said:
I know its a little late for this submission, but would I be able to send something already graded by another company for removal/regrade or would I have to bust it from the current holder for PSA grading?

-Ryan
It can go to PSA in the case, but it would involve its own submission form and return shipping fees. And different pricing.

If you want to crack it and include it in my submission, there is still time.

autocut

Got my results info. Happy with results. The reason one of them got a Poor 1 is because of the back of card. the front is very nice and no visible creases.

19563365 POOR 1 1951 BOWMAN 198 MONTE IRVIN Card US
19563366 EXCELLENT 5 1951 BOWMAN 198 MONTE IRVIN Card US

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts