Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of you have busted a BGS...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I'm a player collector who really doesn't do graded cards. I just picked up a 1990's insert that's a BGS 9. Nothing huge but a nice, rare card (#ed/99). I've busted several 8's and 8.5's but never a 9. Where have you drawn the line?

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I'd rather bust every one of them open so I can put the cards with the rest of their variants, but I've given up on that.

I've probably done it a couple hundred times, yet they keep coming in. I've probably got a backup of 50+ and no desire to spend the time in front of a band saw doing it again. When I do it, I take extreme caution to make sure the card doesn't get damaged. I just don't have the time for that anymore!!

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
craiger122003 said:
Thanks for the heads up i will make sure to steer clear of your auctions :p

jet0002 said:
Never unless I decide to resale.

I've never submitted personally through BGS, but sometimes I crack PSA or BGS cases I buy just for the sake that it sells higher raw than PSA 9 or BGS 8-9.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
jet0002 said:
craiger122003 said:
Thanks for the heads up i will make sure to steer clear of your auctions :p

jet0002 said:
Never unless I decide to resale.

I've never submitted personally through BGS, but sometimes I crack PSA or BGS cases I buy just for the sake that it sells higher raw than PSA 9 or BGS 8-9.

might want to drop that shovel now lol

Members online