Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the autograph pecking order?

What is the autograph pecking order

• A. Elite from same or prior year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Ok, Bowman Chrome is number one by far & that seems to hold regardless of if it is the 2nd or even the 3rd auto of a player...so what comes next?

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
My vote goes with Elite as Topps Chrome typically has RC Autographs and I consider USA to be the same as Aflac autographs - basically predecessors to their first prospect autograph.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I prefer the Topps Chrome RC Auto's to Elite auto's. It's mainly because Elite auto's are almost always stickers and they show them in minor league or college uniforms, whereas, Topps Chrome are usually on-card and in MLB uniform. Plus Refractors are better than any Elite parallel, IMO

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I voted Topps Chrome because if there is no Bowman Chrome auto avaiable, I find Topps Chrome more pleasing than the usually butt-ugly Elite autos. I only buy Elite if the player I want has absolutely no other cert auto choices.

Members online

Latest posts