Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player/Team Collector Checklists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I have the Supercollector Catalog published and available at the link in my sig, but there are over 30,000 records and it is a little cumbersome. I'm going to use this thread to maintain permanent links for individual player/team lists which will be much smaller. Then as I get new things I can just publish an update and it will be available at the link. It you want me to publish a player or team list, just post a request in the thread.

(When you go to the spreadsheet, scroll over all the way to the right and click on the arrow of the Sold Out column and filter on FALSE. This will show only items that I have.)

PLAYERS
Alomar, Roberto
Bagwell, Jeff
Belle, Albert
Blyleven, Bert
Boggs, Wade
Bonds, Barry
Brett, George
Buhner, Jay
Burks, Ellis
Butler, Brett
Canseco, Jose
Carter, Gary
Clark, Will
Clemens, Roger
Daulton, Darren
Davis, Eric
Dawson, Andre
Dunston, Shawon
Fisk, Carlton
Franco, Julio
Garvey, Steve
Gonzalez, Juan
Grace, Mark
Griffey Jr, Ken
Gwynn, Tony
Henderson, Rickey
Jackson, Bo
Jackson, Reggie
Jefferies, Gregg
Jeter, Derek
Johnson, Randy
Jones, Chipper
Jordan, Michael
Justice, Dave
Maddux, Greg
Mattingly, Don
McGee, Willie
McGriff, Fred
McGwire, Mark
Molitor, Paul
Murphy, Dale
Murray, Eddie
Mussina, Mike
Olerud, John
Parker, Dave
Piazza, Mike
Puckett, Kirby
Pujols, Albert
Rice, Jim
Ripken Jr, Cal
Rose, Pete
Ryan, Nolan
Sandberg,Ryne
Schmidt, Mike
Seaver, Tom
Smith, Lee
Smith, Ozzie
Smoltz, John
Thomas, Frank
Trammell, Alan
Walker, Larry
Yount, Robin

TEAMS
Astros
Blue Jays
Braves
Brewers
Cardinals
Dodgers
Mariners
Mets
Pirates
Red Sox
Royals
Twins

SPORTS
Basketball
Football
Hockey

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Added checklists for oddball/food issues after 1997. My previous focus had been the 1980s and 1990s, but I'm not finding much new with the Broders.

Also published Will Clark, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell lists to the main page.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
klute14 said:
Dave Parker?
Lee Smith?

Published the lists for those guys. Also updated the security on the Dawson list to give Public access.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
sandman20 said:
Barry Sanders list please.

Since my lists are smaller for all the other sports, I just added links at the bottom for Basketball, Football, and Hockey. Once you have the spreadsheet open, just use the drop-down arrow in the Player column to select your player.

Remember, if you want to see only what I have, scroll all the way to the right and select FALSE in the Sold Out? column.

Members online

Latest posts