Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why Did Josh Beckett leave Sox-Jays Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
ESPN just said 'unknown foot injury'. Why couldn't Lackey hurt his foot instead.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I think he finally stood there staring at the catcher for too long and his foot fell asleep.

Actually, it looked like he might've caught a spike on the rubber or something as he delivered a pitch (right foot).

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
A_Pharis said:
[quote="D-Lite":2g7ofqbq]Too much sand in the V.

Just because that's your normal "debilitating injury" doesn't mean it's everyone's.[/quote:2g7ofqbq]
You learn to live with it.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
D-Lite said:
Too much sand in the V.
Why don't you go troll somewhere else you piece of ****.

VW - For once, thank you. Hopefully he won't be out for too long...we need him badly these next two months.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
scotty21690 said:
D-Lite said:
Too much sand in the V.
Why don't you go troll somewhere else you piece of shat.

VW - For once, thank you. Hopefully he won't be out for too long...we need him badly these next two months.
It's alright for you to crap in Yankee threads though. And guess I haven't been here long enough to be considered legit for you.

Either way, Beckett has been great for the Sox this year, no getting around that. I'd rather he get beat outright than be injured, no question.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
D-Lite said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="D-Lite":22twfbqn]Too much sand in the V.
Why don't you go troll somewhere else you piece of shat.

It's alright for you to crap in Yankee threads though. And guess I haven't been here long enough to be considered legit for you.

Either way, Beckett has been great for the Sox this year, no getting around that. I'd rather he get beat outright than be injured, no question.[/quote:22twfbqn]
Okay please show me where I have "crapped" in Yankee threads.

Members online