Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone know much about lineage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I may go for the set. i have got a few retail boxes and pulled some nice cards. But in the basic set is there error backs? like the wrong color? I have some that are orange and red but the same card. Also some blue dark one and light the other. Was this just a printing error (low ink?)
thanks for any info..

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
bongo870 said:
I may go for the set. i have got a few retail boxes and pulled some nice cards. But in the basic set is there error backs? like the wrong color? I have some that are orange and red but the same card. Also some blue dark one and light the other. Was this just a printing error (low ink?)
thanks for any info..

no idea on your question, but I'd love to know as well just in case I need to chase a few more Uptons. I recently picked up a no foil error Upton from Lineage which is probably not worth what I paid (I didn't pay much though), but it was probably just a random printing error.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
yea. Some are just a shade off but i have a Vernon wells #128 red back and a orange back...I have to #37 uptons but both have red backs

Latest posts