Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
long night with the little one for me - how is everyone else doing?

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Good morning..still battling this damn cold I have had for almost a week now. How is everyone?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
sorry to hear that Tim, how is that awesome pedroia patch doing for you?

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
MojoDan said:
sorry to hear that Tim, how is that awesome pedroia patch doing for you?

It's good, I have a guy that has been bugging me about it. Willing to pay a fair amount more than I bought it for so it will most likely end up with him soon. How is the little one doing?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning indy

tim - little one is doing great. we had the second of our two part discussion on why I want him to hold off throwing anything but fastballs until he is really ready for the move. Want to save his arm...

...some dads read lulabys... :)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Glad the baby is making you alive and alert :D Take time to enjoy each and every minute, as they grow all too fast.
Have a great morning everyone!!!
BTW....I'm starting to post my Yankee autographs on a thread on the TTM section.
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
mojo ; save us all some time send son's auto to us now .can i be his agent?
spent several hours with my grandsons last night after work . by the time i got home that was a 15 hour day.
snow missed my area but temp 1 .
hope all a good day gotta go

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
morning indy

tim - little one is doing great. we had the second of our two part discussion on why I want him to hold off throwing anything but fastballs until he is really ready for the move. Want to save his arm...

...some dads read lulabys... :)
Word.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thanks for the offer tramers, but I was looking to tap into my background and do some of that myself.. :)

hello steven

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
morning indy

...real men read lulabys... :)

Fixed it for ya... ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
MojoDan said:
morning indy

...real men read lulabys... :)

Fixed it for ya... ;)

bud if I knew some, I would do it. Not slamming it AT ALL

I simply dont have the breadth of tales that other dads do. I was watching baseball by 4 and know very little about stories etc. I only recently found that out because my wife told me.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning people. Draggin my butt today. Just awful feeling today and I may just have to go back to bed.

Dan, glad your enjoying it now. Soak it up bud. :)

Art

Every last second of it bud. I really need to scale back because I find myself straining my eyes to see him every chance I get. You would think someone who is 30 would have the sense to BLINK from time to time...nope, not in my case... :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Good Morning!

Dan, I dont think you should be singing Andrew Dice Clay to the boy.

:lol:

While I know very little about him and have never actually been privied to his material, I have heard friends talk about his act...............and WOW...........he has some interesting observations :shock:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:
Good Morning!

Dan, I dont think you should be singing Andrew Dice Clay to the boy.

:lol:

While I know very little about him and have never actually been privied to his material, I have heard friends talk about his act...............and WOW...........he has some interesting observations :shock:

ADC is a different fellow and a "dirty mouth, so you will need to ear **** the boy. Side note, I saw he is going to be on the Celeb Apprentice this season.

Members online