Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick question about combine shippingon ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Ok i had a buyer bid on 12 of my auctions and has already won 2 of the,Nothing highend.My question with ebay taking a % of shipping now,how much of a discount do you give the buyer on total shipping?

I was thinking .25 for each addition auction,does that sound fair? So it would be around 5.00 shipping on 25 cards.I'm thinking this is fair because of the % ebay charges.I would be lucky to break even.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Are they all single card auctions?

If they are all single card auctions, that is a total of 14 cards. Let's just say 5 ounces. That is around 2.50. So I would charge a flat rate of $3 and be done with it.

That is if you don't want to make money on shipping.

Just my opinion.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
tonsofcommons said:
Are they all single card auctions?

If they are all single card auctions, that is a total of 14 cards. Let's just say 5 ounces. That is around 2.50. So I would charge a flat rate of $3 and be done with it.

That is if you don't want to make money on shipping.

Just my opinion.

I agree - when combining auctions on low end auctions I never go over a total of $3.00. 9 out of 10 times you break even or better with the shipping so it isn't a big loss to lose some cents when somebody buys a lot of auctions. It gives the buyer more incentive to spend more on your cards.

Members online