Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB September Sub Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the September Sub! Please note the special deadline below.

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward

Deadline is the 26th - special deadline for September Sub

benner73

Aug 27, 2010
Houston
Hey Phil. I have a certificate from Beckett for 5 cards graded free when submitting 25 or more. Can I use this certificate with this submission and just send you 5 cards since there will be over 25 cards in total with everyone elses and just pay for shipping? I've submitted with this group before but it's been a few months. Just short on cash right now. Please let me know.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Tick-Tock-Man said:
I have A question. If I want a sub bump, do I have to crack the card from the case?

I can answer that - nope. Just put a min grade if you want that.

Tick-Tock-Man

Apr 27, 2009
♀Atl,Ga.
burke23 said:
Tick-Tock-Man said:
I have A question. If I want a sub bump, do I have to crack the card from the case?

I can answer that - nope. Just put a min grade if you want that.

Thanks!, One more thing the card is in a case with a crack and I want it re-slabbed regardless. can I do that?

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
Mason, Could you send me a PM when you see this. I have tried sending 2 PM's but I think your box may be full. I need some info from you about the package I sent out to you on Saturday.

Thanks
Mark

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I've only sent in one other time for a sub about a year ago, so just wondering.

Just curious when is a round-about timeframe on the 20-day sub for getting cards back?

Thanx in advance.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
RZimm11 said:

Just curious when is a round-about timeframe on the 20-day sub for getting cards back?

Thanx in advance.

Typically it is like this

20th - all cards are to me from subbers
21st-22nd - cards out to BGS from me
25th - clock starts cards arrive at BGS
next month 23rd-26th - grades are back after 20 business days
28th-30th - cards arrive to me and i turn them around same or next day priority mail out to you.

that should give you at least a rough sketch.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
masonphillip said:
RZimm11 said:

Thanx in advance.

Typically it is like this

20th - all cards are to me from subbers
21st-22nd - cards out to BGS from me
25th - clock starts cards arrive at BGS
next month 23rd-26th - grades are back after 20 business days
28th-30th - cards arrive to me and i turn them around same or next day priority mail out to you.

that should give you at least a rough sketch.

Cool, thanx. Like I said, not in a rush, just don't sub cards that often and was curious.

Thanx for doing all this for the board!

Members online

Latest posts