Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm sure with longer ebay titles we'll get a lot of this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
markakis8 said:
CollectorsCorner said:
What's wrong with that?

It's not an autographed card.

OOPS that went right over my head ::facepalm::

I just read the title and I am happy they made it longer. I am expecting a lot more L@@K OMG WOW ROFLMAO titles though :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
CollectorsCorner said:
I just read the title and I am happy they made it longer. I am expecting a lot more L@@K OMG WOW ROFLMAO titles though :lol:

Ha, yeah those always make me shake my head ::facepalm::

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
ha he just changed the title...

I thought I was going crazy, I didn't see anything that looked "wrong" when I clicked on the auction.

When I clicked I was expecting to see "Super SP" "Hot" "Rare" "Must look" or something.
Those are pretty annoying. I never really understood the whole "no auto" " auto" thing unless you are intentionally trying to trick people - it doesn't seem worth the potential headaches and problems for the few added views. If it's a worthwhile card people will be searching for it/ find it regardless.

98Whitesteed

Dec 26, 2010
With longer titles you can expect that card collectors everywhere will be now inserting their favorite stupid word... "MOJO!!!". Ugh....can't wait... ::facepalm::

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
course 80 characters works onsite but not in turbo lister yet.
i hate ebay

Members online