Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Most Convoluted EBay 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
$(KGrHqR,!m!E5et2E(LNBOYRHovutw~~_12.JPG

I dunno, I double-checked his math and everything seems to add up. It's a legit 1 of 1.

::facepalm::

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
WOW! That would be a steal at that price. The only thing I dont know is why has it not been slabbed? It is such a coveted card. I hope it comes with a small Fire/Water proof safe to put it in. Seriously though this dude is an idiot if he thinks he can get that.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
miguelcabrera said:
thats actually a pretty nice piece and i can see it being a legit 1/1, maybe not the best 1/1 but still a great piece
You are one of only 2 people that would.
And the first just wasted some listing fees. :lol:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Russ S. said:
miguelcabrera said:
thats actually a pretty nice piece and i can see it being a legit 1/1, maybe not the best 1/1 but still a great piece

He wasted a ton on fees.

Like $0.00!

Wowza!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
vwnut13 said:
Russ S. said:
miguelcabrera said:

He wasted a ton on fees.

Like $0.00!

Wowza!
Thats more than the US has.........no seriously

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I want to comment on the listing as I feel there needs to be something said, but I find myself just speechless...

Oh wait, I know what I am thinking...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
That's even worse than that Topps 2006 Chrome Gold Ref Jorge Posada that was listed as a 1/1 because the serial # was the number of parks he'd homered in (or some similar braindead nonsense).

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
I dont know what to say, hell now I can say I've pretty much seen/heard it all!! Sad thing is wait another week and something just as stupid will pop up yet once again..But does this idiot truly think he'll get anyone to bite at that for $149?? Guess the dude missed the little yellow bus once too often... :benson: :benson: :benson:

d

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
agentjak said:
I dont know what to say, hell now I can say I've pretty much seen/heard it all!! Sad thing is wait another week and something just as stupid will pop up yet once again..But does this idiot truly think he'll get anyone to bite at that for $149?? Guess the dude missed the little yellow bus one thousand times or 2 too often... :benson: :benson: :benson:

d

Fixed. :lol:

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Resident Bay Fan said:
agentjak said:
I dont know what to say, hell now I can say I've pretty much seen/heard it all!! Sad thing is wait another week and something just as stupid will pop up yet once again..But does this idiot truly think he'll get anyone to bite at that for $149?? Guess the dude missed the little yellow bus one thousand times or 2 too often... :benson: :benson: :benson:

d

Fixed. :lol:

.........................and now you have been properly THANKED as well!!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts