Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seeking Selling Advice - Hanson Jumbo Relic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was quite happy to get the card below...Tommy Hanson jumbo relic from Lineage 14/25. But I am not sure of my next step.

Hansonrelic.jpg

I was thinking about listing it on eBay, but I am not sure if I should go the BIN/BO route or the .99 auction route. I have not seen any others listed, so I am in the dark as to value. (Plenty of other jumbo relics, but none of his that I can find.)

Any thoughts on value and best selling strategy?

Or, anybody got a compelling "hold it" argument (at least for now)?

Thanks in advance.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
This sold for $75 [ebay:eek:2dutjzk]380364980122[/ebay:eek:2dutjzk], $.99 and let it right might be your best best to include the Topps junkies.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I hadn't seen that one. Certainly cooler than mine, but a good point of reference. Thanks.

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
if I could get on beckett I could mail a guy and find out for sure but pretty sure this same card sold for either $38 or $60 the first week or two lineage was out (big value range there...honestly can't remember I'll ask if the wife remembers when she gets home)

I'd stick it up for $.99 and let it ride personally

(can't remember if the guy picked it up, but I know I mailed him about it and we both thought it went for pretty cheap.)

hanson cards are cold as ice though, they all dropped significantly even during spring training and through the year two DL stints hasn't helped

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
Very nice card but, it is not going to make you rich. I would say let it run for 7-10 days and let it end on a Sunday (always works best for me). I think you should hope to get $45-$60.

Just my 2 cents.

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
got a reply back from the dude who picked one up first week lineage was out. he picked his up off ebay for $69PPD

I'd expect it to go for a bit less than that now but should net a solid $50

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Thanks for the info guys...it'll be up in a week or so. I am traveling for working now.

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
forgot to say if you had an idea of a price you'd sell it for outright drop me a PM and I'd pass it along to him he might be interested in picking up a second

Members online

Latest posts