Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some recent eBay purchases and my recent PSA submission!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
First, the PSA submission. There are some that are being held out, as a couple submissions got lower grades than I had hoped, but I'm happy with all of these:

2003FinestBrandonLloydAuPSA9.jpg

2010PressPassJuiceWilliamsAuBrnzPSA9.jpg

2010EliteArreliousBennTOTCAuPSA9.jpg

2010ContendersArreliousBennRedJsyAuPSA10.jpg

Now I have to find the variation to match

1992IllinoisJohnHolecekPSA8.jpg

Pretty much what I expected on this card, was hoping for the scarce chance of a 9.

2003SPAuthenticWalterYoungPSA10.jpg

2003SPAuthenticAaronMooreheadPSA10.jpg

And then I picked up these off eBay recently:

2002EliteKittnerAspNational5.jpg

National Promo #2/5 - bought from CollectorsCorner -- thank you!!!

1965ToppsCFLJohnnyCountsPSA6.jpg

1986ToppsKevinButlerPSA9.jpg

1985ToppsRichardDentAPPSA9.jpg

The Colonel!!

Thanks for the look!!

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
joeyV said:
Talked to Rexy on the phone last week. I'm going to get in on your bulk submission.

Awesome!! We need to act fast if we're going to make the Sept. 15th postmark deadline. I'll touch base with him tomorrow. I'm probably in for 20 or so. Not sure how many he has, but we need to get to 50

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
joeyV said:
Zeeck do you have a Benn topps chrome graded yet?

Nope, it's on my list, though. I've purchased a couple lots of them here and there, but they haven't yielded anything.

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Zeeck said:
joeyV said:
Zeeck do you have a Benn topps chrome graded yet?

Nope, it's on my list, though. I've purchased a couple lots of them here and there, but they haven't yielded anything.

I have a few Dupes from my set quest. I'll see what they look like.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I've been meaning to ask you - do you remember Seth Tesdall? He used to be a d-lineman in the Kittner days? We work for the same company now, although he's much better at his job than I am. Really nice guy, smart too.

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
Slette said:
I've been meaning to ask you - do you remember Seth Tesdall? He used to be a d-lineman in the Kittner days? We work for the same company now, although he's much better at his job than I am. Really nice guy, smart too.

I recognize the name, but I wasn't at Illinois until 2000 (I transferred after a couple years at Illinois State). He was gone before I got there.

Members online