Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Topps replace damaged blasters??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Bought a blaster of 2011 Topps Chrome and EVERY SINGLE CARD was dinged in the bottom right hand corner. It's like someone took the corner between two fingers and just bent them.

Do they do anything for blasters or am I SOOL?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often. They've picked the worst way to package their blasters. I prefer the way UD does it, there's no sense that the packs were shoehorned in the box by some machine that didn't care if it bent the packs.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Unless you pulled someone good or something you need i would just toss them. if not it cant hurt so send it back with the wrapper and cards and so forth and see what they do.. Cant hurt..

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Pulled a Brandon Beachy refractor out of it too..DINGED...at least the other 3 refractors/xfractors were nobodies.

If you guys want to see my results from 5 blasters and 12 value packs, I posted it in the box break section....tons of refractors.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Can someone tell me the correct info and what to send in? Do I need to send in the cards as well?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
You could take it back to the retailer. I did that with a blaster of Heritage once.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
markakis8 said:
Can someone tell me the correct info and what to send in? Do I need to send in the cards as well?
If u were to send them back to topps u need to send the cards, receipt, maybe packs (U normally do if u send in hits or refractors), and maybe the top flap of the box that has the code # stamped in the inside of the flap I could be wrong since ive never sent back damaged cards all from a blaster. Done tons of singles but never blasters.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I recently bought a discounted box of 2010 chrome that was a mess - dings on everything - I returned the box, cards, wrapper and receipt and received a shiny new replacement box about 10 days later.

DINANBBS

Aug 7, 2008
please do not take it back to the retailer. It will do you no good.

please send the cards back to me

The Topps Company Inc
1 Whitehall Street
New York , NY 10004
ATT: Mike

I will get them replaced card for card.

thanks

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
DINANBBS said:
please do not take it back to the retailer. It will do you no good.

please send the cards back to me

The Topps Company Inc
1 Whitehall Street
New York , NY 10004
ATT: Mike

I will get them replaced card for card.

thanks
Way to step up. I think this is a great thing for the card collecting community when the manufacture steps in and says they are willing to replace the cards. Props to Topps.

Members online

Latest posts