Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brett Pill who???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Hmmmm, I may have to do something with this.

08PillBowmanChromeOrangeRefractor15.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
I have NEVER, repeat, NEVER heard of this guy before....

Isn't it strange that with the proliferation of blogs, message boards, twitter, etc, some guys slip through the cracks and you find yourself asking "Who the F is this dude?" when you see him on ESPN?

It happens to me all the time

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Lol he wasn’t on my radar at all, but I found a 20 count lot in a huge mixed BC/BCDP lot I bought a few months ago. Boom, quick $50+ (more than the entire 5k chrome lot cost me).

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
JoshHamilton said:
ballerskrip said:

Isn't it strange that with the proliferation of blogs, message boards, twitter, etc, some guys slip through the cracks and you find yourself asking "Who the F is this dude?" when you see him on ESPN?

It happens to me all the time

Agreed, happens all of the time to me as well...

skrip

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Pill has been fantastic here in Fresno the last couple of seasons, team MVP both seasons, but he had Huff and Belt blocking him from being called up this season. He was on pace to set the single season mark in RBI's for the Grizzlies but the Giants called him up just before he could complete the task.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ballerskrip said:

I've heard of Pill because of being in the PCL. Topes only play the Grizzlies four times but that's enough to hear about any guy who might be any good on the team (pill, belt, etc). I'd probably know a lot more about his stats if he was in conference with 16 games a season instead of just 4.

Just like some of you who haven't heard of Pill, I could say the same for Kimbrel - never heard of him until the national or FCB exposure. I don't pay much attention to the IL and only heard of Kimbrel when he was making ESPN often or on the DP show interview or even talked a lot by the 90% of registered users here at FCB that are braves fans. :lol: I wonder if this rookie season is going to be his career year.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Wes said:
If you're not selling now you're crazy. Not a believer.
I was just gonna post.... "who said Giants Collectors are bright". :lol:

I'm guessing those not selling now will be cussing themselves out soon.

Members online