Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first football pickup ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
It is not that great of a card but I am excited to own it none the less. I got it for $5.00 and figure I did ok on it.. He had it priced at 10 but he is a friend of ours and was like just give me whatever is in your wallet or $5 oddly there was $5 in my wallet hahah.
Toby Gerhart 2010 Panini Plates and Patches card 235 Prime Jersey 306/699
gerhart.jpg

I am a big Vikings fan and kind of like how Gerhat plays so I bought this! How did I do?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
THanks guys I like the card thats really all that matters but it is kind of out of place in my collection with it being the only football card I own. I dont know if I am going to collect him or not though. I figured rookie patch auto from a popular product for 5 bucks was not to bad. I am a big Vikings fan so I like it.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
TomMurry said:
I have a few different ones. They are anywhere from 8-20.00
Ok. I will let you know when I get some money. I have a Descalso printing plate that I may buy first when I get some $ then I may shift to some football stuff. I don't want to get real caught up in it because I do not want to start another large collection like my Descalso one it is expensive. I think I want to put together like the letter set and a few other autographs. I doubt that I go after any base cards of him

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
If you are buying for sure and just dont have the money right now, I will pull them out for you.
They sell for 15 each. I think I have 3. If there are 3, I would do 40 for all 3.
If theres only 2, I'd do 25 for the pair. Just let me know so I know to pull them.
Tom

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
TomMurry said:
If you are buying for sure and just dont have the money right now, I will pull them out for you.
They sell for 15 each. I think I have 3. If there are 3, I would do 40 for all 3.
If theres only 2, I'd do 25 for the pair. Just let me know so I know to pull them.
Tom
If someone comes to you and wants them or you see someone who needs/wants to buy them sell them. It will not hurt my feelings if you do they are yours after all :lol: Also I dont know how long it will be before I get money.

Members online

Latest posts