Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread - Thursday - September 8th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning.

I know I sound like a broken record, and I apologize, but as days pass with no sighting of any Locker autos out of Platinum, I'm beginning to worry about how much I'm going to have to shell out for one when it does hit. :?

Enjoy the game tonight guys! I'll be stuck at work.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Crap. The way it looks, I'm going to have to go on a mission to get to work. My normal route is flooded ::facepalm::

If the alternate route I'm thinking of is flooded, I'm gonna be screwed. Will probably end up lost on some back road and get sawed in half by Leatherface.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
deceptikon1978 said:
If the alternate route I'm thinking of is flooded, I'm gonna be screwed. Will probably end up lost on some back road and get sawed in half by Leatherface.

It's better than the alternative

[youtube:iiue7tme]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM[/youtube:iiue7tme]

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
IT BEGINS........ :shock:

NFL_logo.jpg

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Makes me chuckle at some of the trade threads on SCF.

There is a trade thread for a Michael Crabtree Endzone Icons patch (the stupid patch in the blasters) and it's 4 pages of bumps and "Sorry I can't find anything" If you're so picky you can't find something or a $2 card I think it's time to quit trading.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Yahoo is gonna print a story about my email exchange with the Garfield coach that took his team off the field :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts