Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
How good is this kid going to be?

Of course, only time will tell. But what are some of your thoughts? Will he be just another overhyped prospect you either busts or breaks even and become an average role player? Or will he become a superstar along the lines of Miguel Cabrera (20 yrs old at debut), Ryan Braun or maybe a Matt Kemp type?

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
ThoseBackPages said:
Healthy Grady Sizemore

Not a bad comparison. I hear talk of Trouts power. I personally don't see him hitting more than 20 a season. I think he's going to he an average no-name player. A Delmon Young so to speak. Super hyped, doesn't deliver.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
ThoseBackPages said:
Healthy Grady Sizemore

Certainly has the potential to be productive like Grady in his short prime (an amazing player for 2 years or so - MVP caliber).

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Titans74 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Healthy Grady Sizemore

Not a bad comparison. I hear talk of Trouts power. I personally don't see him hitting more than 20 a season. I think he's going to he an average no-name player. A Delmon Young so to speak. Super hyped, doesn't deliver.

Delmon Young couldn't draw a walk, run, nor play defense. Trout does all three of them well.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Titans74 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Healthy Grady Sizemore

On the low end, I think Trout will be capable of putting up Johnny Damon or Jacoby Ellsbury type numbers. If he continues to develop, I could see him being a .300+ 20+ 90+ type player with a high OBP and plenty of XBH/SB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts