Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stars who are locks for the Hall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know it is very subjective, and player collectors will pull every stat out of the bag for their player, but who are the locks???
Lets say a "lock" is someone who is going in on their first or second try, no "eventually" get in.....

Thome
Pujols
Jeter
Ichiro
Rivera

Retired:
Griffey
Glavine
Smoltz
Maddux
Schilling

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
Sorry, but the name Berkman doesn't belong in any HOF discussion, let alone a discussion of locks for the HOF. He's not even close.

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
[quote="ccouch (Chad)":3ky5n3xl]Sorry, but the name Berkman doesn't belong in any HOF discussion, let alone a discussion of locks for the HOF. He's not even close.

Had Berkman on the brain, I meant Thome.....sorry ;)[/quote:3ky5n3xl]

Whew!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Is Roy Halladay putting himself in this company?

Pedro, who was mentioned in the article, is a no-brainer.

Not sure Sheffield is.....

Will have to give it a little more thought....

Hi Joe!!

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Halladay, Pedro, Ivan Rodriguez, Vlad Guerrero, Jeter, Thome, Griffey Jr, ARod, C. Jones, R. Johnson, I'm sure Im forgotting a few. My brain is tired.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
rehmus said:
bleacher report ::facepalm::

none of the roiders or potential roiders are locks...

berkman, thomas... not locks.

You must be referring to some Thomas other than Frank Thomas because Frank Thomas is as much of a lock as you can get.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Miguel Cabrera

With more time at current performance level, Pedroia and Cano. Sabathia is nearing no-doubter status.

Cliff Lee needs probably, what, 3-5 more years of exceptional performance? And even then as a later bloomer I don't know if he's a lock.

Members online

Latest posts