Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bubba Starling Bat and Ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

naysayer

Nov 26, 2010
Kansas
So as some of you know I was one of Bubba's high school teachers. I also announced his middle school and high school football games and his high school basketball games. Bubba just returned home for a couple of weeks from a brief stint in the Arizona Instructional League before he heads back to fall ball. Well as a thank you gift gift to me, he presented me with a signed baseball and bat. The cool thing about the bat is it's the first one he's busted in professional ball. Just a great kid who could not be happier to be playing and thinking baseball 24/7. Oh and his first check from the Royals was delivered to the high school (where I work with his mother) and several folks got their picture taken with it. Incredible...as was the amount the gov't took out of it :shock:

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

naysayer

Nov 26, 2010
Kansas
Thanks guys. I'm getting a bat tube today while I figure out how I want to display it. Oh and I'll say this little nugget: Bubba will be busy signing a bunch of cards delivered to him via UPS from a major company :mrgreen:

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
naysayer said:
Thanks guys. I'm getting a bat tube today while I figure out how I want to display it. Oh and I'll say this little nugget: Bubba will be busy signing a bunch of cards delivered to him via UPS from a major company :mrgreen:

Please let it be Draft and Leaf

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
awesome bat.. I am thinking of sending him a card TTM as well. Where is the picture of the check?? HAHA. How much did the Govt screw him out of?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts