Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE thank you to carlitoson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
last week I made a thread to showoff my Pirates collection and Carl carlitoson sent me a PM asking if I needed the 1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies Pirates team set. I responded by stating that I did need the set and what he needed in return. he said he just needed my address. so of course I thanked him and provided my address. on Thursday I came home to find a USPS Priority box sitting in my apartment lobby and it weighed a ton. I opened it up and inside was the Topps team set and about 500 :eek: other Pirate cards. Carl put a note inside saying here is the team set and a few extras.

the 1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies Pirates team set...

there are cards in the box from the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's and they are all in Mint condition. it took me about an hour to look through the box and it will probably take me a few weeks to scan and edit all the cards but it will be worth it to add all these cards to my collection. the best part is that Carl already had them in alphabetical order which helped with my OCD.

carlitoson.jpg

THANKS AGAIN CARL!!!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
...the best part is that Carl already had them in alphabetical order which helped with my OCD.
:lol:

You're welcome! Have fun w/ the scanner.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
he just wanted to watch you gripe about having to buy a new scanner :D
jk thats what its all about! great member!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks for the kind words everyone.

pujols5hof said:
he just wanted to watch you gripe about having to buy a new scanner :D
jk thats what its all about! great member!

:lol: even if I do have to buy a new scanner it will be worth it.

Members online

Latest posts