Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The First 2009 Topps Gimmick is on the Bay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
And the variations continue - 2009 Topps Obama #44

[ebay:2n031ob4]400029384626[/ebay:2n031ob4]

b0b2_1.jpg

I had a feeling they would do something with Obama.

According to the initial checklist... #44 is Geoff Jenkins

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Re: And the variations continue - 2009 Topps Obama #44

Here we go again! They should worry about their redemptions more than this garbage!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Everyone here knows what's going to happen: sellers will put these cards up with outrageous BINs and claim they're the "rarest of the rare" and "impossible to find". Meanwhile there will be 1,000 copies of each.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
uniquebaseballcards said:
Everyone here knows what's going to happen: sellers will put these cards up with outrageous BINs and claim they're the "rarest of the rare" and "impossible to find". Meanwhile there will be 1,000 copies of each.

TOPPS needs to think of new gimmick lame.gif

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Thats crazy. They put Bush in the crowd in the background and give B H Obama his own card. Talk about pushing an agenda.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
jeremy said:
bigalbert said:
Thats crazy. They put Bush in the crowd in the background and give B H Obama his own card. Talk about pushing an agenda.

1990 topps

Good point........you're not as dense as you let on to be, brah...........

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Let's see, the "topps" name should go away and be changed to "Obama" since there may not be another Topps product that excluses Obama.

Whether or not I"ll put this card in my PC depends on how common it is (wait for a lot of product busting to go on and everyone and their mom will put up the card on singles sites or on the bay)

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
jeremy said:
bigalbert said:

1990 topps

If you are talking about the 1990 George Bush, those were made for him personally. For the anniversary of his Yale graduation. Supposedly there were only around 300 copies made and supposedly a few were pulled from packs. I've never seen one on eBay and could never afford one anyway. :lol:
340x.jpg

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
MattinglyAlexander said:
jeremy said:
bigalbert said:

1990 topps

If you are talking about the 1990 George Bush, those were made for him personally. For the anniversary of his Yale graduation. Supposedly there were only around 300 copies made and supposedly a few were pulled from packs. I've never seen one on eBay and could never afford one anyway. :lol:
340x.jpg

I actually saw that card once.......a shop in Vegas had a copy...

Latest posts