Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals keeper of the League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
i told everyone here on the nyjer morgan thread the other night that carpenter started that crap. i am glad that he owned up to it. he is a little too intense more often than not and i think it has really screwed his year up.
morgan is still a lil too hackneyed himself though :?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Brewers= 0 WS Championships
Cardinals=10 WS Championships

Oh, and you have Nyjer Morgan on your team. It's Phillies or bust for the NL this year.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
10 days ago i was sincerely convinced that the cards season was over. after the morgan incident it became wide open again for a couple of reasons.
cards are fired up again.
and ... the brewers 40 - morgan have this in the back of their minds "what in the hell has this guy done, we oughtta call him nyjer yost". they will all lie and publicly deny it but the cancer has appeared and is now spreading. very unfortunate

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
Morgan is an idiot. Carpenter is a hothead.

Both have problems. Only difference is Carpenter actually has a decent compilation of statistics in his career.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:

Oh, and you have Nyjer Morgan on your team. It's Phillies or bust for the NL this year.

Ya,

We have Titletown, USA

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
BrewerSuperCollector said:
Adamsince1981 said:

Ya,

We have Titletown, USA

ya
brett, bart,aaron, and vince have impeccable world series credentials, can't deny that!

seriously? that's pertinent here?

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
pujols5hof said:
BrewerSuperCollector said:
Adamsince1981 said:

Ya,

We have Titletown, USA

ya
brett, bart,aaron, and vince have impeccable world series credentials, can't deny that!

seriously? that's pertinent here?

No, but neither are the amount of championships the Cardinals have. That argument can be said about every team except the Yankees.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts