Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any guesses as to what this will sell for? Super Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'm afraid to ask. I know I'll lose money, but I need a new car
drewsuper.jpg

I'd probably sell it at auction

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
I would estimate its' worth at around $400-500.

That's what I was thinking. Or hoping. Either way, I'll lose a ton

I'm on a somewhat limited timeframe. What about a $799 BIN, if it doesn't sell or get an acceptable offer in 3 days, then relist at auction?

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Jaypers said:
I would estimate its' worth at around $400-500.

That's what I was thinking. Or hoping. Either way, I'll lose a ton

I'm on a somewhat limited timeframe. What about a $799 BIN, if it doesn't sell or get an acceptable offer in 3 days, then relist at auction?

I would list with a $500 starting bid and see what happens. You can always adjust the starting price.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I wouldnt auctions with a reserve on them almost always fall short of what they go for. This being a 1/1 I would let it ride or best offer.

Jaypers said:
I'd list it as an auction, with a reserve.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Jaypers said:
I'd list it as an auction, with a reserve.

I completely avoid auctions with reserves because I have to outbid the other bidders AND the reserve, and I think a lot of other people have the same mentality, so I would stay away from a reserve. I am sure it's why no one uses them anymore. If you want $500 for it, then start the bidding at that and see where it goes.

Members online