Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailing in redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I cannot redeem online a 2011 Topps USA Atomic Auto card. Called Topps CS and they said I will have to mail it in. I like doing it online as I have confirmation. For anyone who has mailed one in do you photocopy filled out card and ship with DC or tracking? Is this common? It's not a low end card and I know it will most likely arrive and be ok, I'm just looking for assurance I guess. Thanks.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
If you scan in the filled-out card, the pic will have a time-stamp, and can be emailed for future use.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
cmixer said:
If you scan in the filled-out card, the pic will have a time-stamp, and can be emailed for future use.

Wish I would have done that with the Gypsy Queen Freeman autograph redemption I mailed in because the code was impossible to read. When I redeem online, I never have a problem. I sent the filled out card in since a couple characters were not clear and I never heard back from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts