Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Chrome Subsets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Who's doing the subsets for 2011 TC from FCB?

Anyone doing the ref, atomic ref, black ref, sepia or whatever ref sets? If so, how are you coming along?

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA
Messier2 said:

Anyone doing the ref, atomic ref, black ref, sepia or whatever ref sets? If so, how are you coming along?

I think I'm going to put together the atomic set. Going to try to do it mostly via trades so it's going slow!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
ronzo said:
Messier2 said:

I think I'm going to put together the atomic set. Going to try to do it mostly via trades so it's going slow!

Good luck! :)

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
I'm working on the blue refractor set. Have 5/33 autographs in hand already and roughly 15% of the base 220 card set. Trying not to break the bank spending wise to build it. But apparently everyone only wants me to trade autographs and game used cards for the blues (for the most part). Or buy a (for example) victor martinez blue for 6$. Whereas I'm buying commons in lots for around 1-2$ dlvd. So I have a feeling this one may take awhile. (Hell, I'm still missing 12 cards from the 09 blue set)

Members online

Latest posts