Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kung Fu Panda with the Cycle!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
He has been ridiculous this year! Tied for 8th in position player WAR in the NL even though he missed 6 weeks this year, he also should win the GG with the defense he has played this season, he is also in 8th for defensive WAR in the NL, tied for 10th in all of baseball.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
bowmanchromeandorr said:
good for him. great player. i didnt see the triple but it must have been one slow rollin' ball for his fat ass to get a triple

Actually, he lost 40 pounds in the off season and has shown little sign of putting the wieght back on. He's dedicated to being fit, as a matter of fact after the game he was working out on the stationary bike as reporters were trying to interview him. Sad that most fans don't realize how much work Pablo has put in to his health and that has translated to his play on the field. Not fat and slow any more........

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
bowmanchromeandorr said:
good for him. great player. i didnt see the triple but it must have been one slow rollin' ball for his fat ass to get a triple

Lol, if Bengie Molina could do it (last year on the Rangers) then it's not that ridiculous! Pablo has been moving well this year.

Jan 15, 2009
lisu said:
bowmanchromeandorr said:

Lol, if Bengie Molina could do it (last year on the Rangers) then it's not that ridiculous! Pablo has been moving well this year.
Regular Pablo, not obese Pablo has always been able to run very well. He is really fast for someone his size.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
GiantsSuperCollector said:
lisu said:
bowmanchromeandorr said:

Regular Pablo, not obese Pablo has always been able to run very well. He is really fast for someone his size.

i'm not complaining, really. I'd have him on my team every day of the week.

Members online