Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing off my Daniel Hudson collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I thought I might be done collecting this time last year. I have slowed down somewhat (I'm still collecting Oswalt), but earlier last year I started tracking Daniel Hudson in AAA. Excited with what I saw, I decided to stock up on his inexpensive autographs. Prices haven't changed that much even though Hudson has been one of the best young pitchers (and hitters). This might be the start of my first true player collection since Oswalt.

I have multiple copies of several of the autos so I'll just show off one of each.

danhudsonx.jpg

danhudsonblueref2.jpg

danhudsongold.jpg

danhudsonster.jpg

danhudsonsterref.jpg

danhudsonbc2.jpg

danhudsonblue5.jpg

danhudsonref3.jpg

danhudsongold2.jpg

danhudsonbs10-2.jpg

danhudsonbs10ref.jpg

danhudsongypsy.jpg

danhudsonagauto.jpg

danhudsonagblack.jpg

danhudsonagauto2.jpg

danhudsonlineage.jpg

danhudsonanniv.jpg

massey

Jun 3, 2010
Nice Hudson collection!

Interest in him is starting to pick up in the hobby since the Diamondback are headed to the playoffs. Here's my rainbow...

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Nice stuff man. Glad to see you back in it. You had an amazing Oswalt collection. Still have any of the supers?

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
markakis8 said:
Nice stuff man. Glad to see you back in it. You had an amazing Oswalt collection. Still have any of the supers?
I only sold about 9-10% of my Oswalt stuff. I sold two superfractors and still have six. I'm always looking for more.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
MOFNY said:
markakis8 said:
I only sold about 9-10% of my Oswalt stuff. I sold two superfractors and still have six. I'm always looking for more.

I gotta ask, what reeled you back in?

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
markakis8 said:
MOFNY said:
markakis8 said:

Well I have collected since 1996 so it's hard to quit. I'm spending a lot less now; trying to make more trades.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
MOFNY said:
markakis8 said:
MOFNY said:
markakis8 said:

Well I have collected since 1996 so it's hard to quit. I'm spending a lot less now; trying to make more trades.

Smart move man!! Life is all about Moderation, very nice collection.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
azbaseballfan said:
As a dbacks fan i'm ashamed to say that I just received my 1st ever Daniel Hudson auto in the mail today ::facepalm::

Very awesome collection!
He is the man! He has a solid signature and you can pick up an amazing RC autograph for under ten bucks.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
MOFNY said:
azbaseballfan said:
As a dbacks fan i'm ashamed to say that I just received my 1st ever Daniel Hudson auto in the mail today ::facepalm::

Very awesome collection!
He is the man! He has a solid signature and you can pick up an amazing RC autograph for under ten bucks.

Plus he is a great pitcher!

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
If you are looking for any of his game used stuff. He is doing a signing at one of the local Phoenix shops next weekend and he us making his game used gear available.

Carlos

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
olerudfan said:
If you are looking for any of his game used stuff. He is doing a signing at one of the local Phoenix shops next weekend and he us making his game used gear available.

Carlos

Yup! I'm only bringing in his 2010 gear for the appearance, but will have his 2011 gear available for preorder at the signing as well. Spikes, MLB hats, MiLB hats, MLB game jerseys, MLB BP jersey, MLB glove, and game model bats are available (2011 gamer bats can be preordered). Ryan Roberts will be there too and bringing his 2011 game used gear.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
jondawg04 said:
olerudfan said:

Carlos

Yup! I'm only bringing in his 2010 gear for the appearance, but will have his 2011 gear available for preorder at the signing as well. Spikes, MLB hats, MiLB hats, MLB game jerseys, MLB BP jersey, MLB glove, and game model bats are available (2011 gamer bats can be preordered). Ryan Roberts will be there too and bringing his 2011 game used gear.
I will be in Tempe next weekend for the Arizona State game. I'm very interested in checking this out while i'm up there. Do you have more information on it? Place/time etc

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
azbaseballfan said:
jondawg04 said:
olerudfan said:

Carlos

I will be in Tempe next weekend for the Arizona State game. I'm very interested in checking this out while i'm up there. Do you have more information on it? Place/time etc

Phoenix card co-op in Glendale on September 25th. Guys are shooting to arrive at 4:30, right after the game against the Giants. They may not be there exactly at that time obviously, as we can't predict how long the game will last. Hudson signatures are $20 on any item, Roberts are $25.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Thanks for the heads up on the signings, I have a foul ball I caught from Roberts and I've been waiting for him to do a signing somewhere so I can get that signed.

Shamed to say I also don't have a Hudson (or Kennedy) autograph yet. I should get on that, both are cheap enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts