Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can You Help Me Finish Getting The Last of these Cards???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
I can do PAYPAL ASAP and/or Trade in your favor!! I will also trade game-used/auto's whatever it be in your favor..Having one hell of a time finding the last of these cards..Just LMK here or PM me anytime!! Thanks!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

**2009 Allen Ginter**

Very last card I need for a complete set of the mini's:

#303--Baldelli (mini BLACK)

**2003 UD Finite**

Gold ones only:

#101 Pujols(major factors) #'d to 199
188 Ichiro(first class finite) #'d to 99
192 Mantle " " " " "
197 Sosa " " " " "

********EDIT*********

Also looking for these last few...

**2010 Topps Triple Threads GOLD #'d to 99**...

#33--Johnny Mize
#56--Bobby Doerr
#99--George Sisler
#104-Bill Mazeroski
#112-Ubaldo Jimenez

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I don't have any of the Triple Threads gold that you need, but are you working on any of the other Triple Threads #'ed sets? I have a ton of the #/525, and #/1350.

Also, do you have any doubles?

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Resident Bay Fan said:
I don't have any of the Triple Threads gold that you need, but are you working on any of the other Triple Threads #'ed sets? I have a ton of the #/525, and #/1350.

Also, do you have any doubles?

.............................Pretty much only the 2010 sets..I have completed the ones #'d to 1350,525 and 240..so now I'm down to the last 5 on the gold set..and the Sapphire(sp) set I believe I'm about half way there for those as well..But i do think I have repeats..Shoot me a list and I can look sometime tomorrow for you..

drake

Members online

Latest posts