Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Platinum USA Autos are live !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Here's mine-

No team bag so many fell out of topload. Not the best collation.

lot2014.jpg

lot2013.jpg

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
What a joke.

This cards look terrible. Nothing like making a big hype over chipped, non serial numbered, and mass produced paper autos.

I feel bad for anyone spending $30 per on these at release.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Awesome to see - I should have a dozen of these in my mailbox shortly. Hope the collation gets better as I was hoping for either going for a set, or some specific players. I have 5 more that I am waiting to be shipped.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Got a Marrrero in the box today.

I like them to be honest, simple yet attractive on card autos..

amusaau.png

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
NECpilgrims8 said:
What a joke.

This cards look terrible. Nothing like making a big hype over chipped, non serial numbered, and mass produced paper autos.

I feel bad for anyone spending $30 per on these at release.

You mean the joke is the people spending $30 at release for a card that they know nothing about, hoping that Topps makes it worth that $30 they are spending.

A bit of advice-don't buy until you know what you are actually getting. Not directed at you, but I don't really feel sorry for anyone here. I thought about buying some of these-but given Topps track record, who knows what you'd get. I'd rather buy them once I know what they look like, print run, etc etc.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
FWIW- I bought 12 of these and averaged $21 each. Even though I listed some complaints, I'm not mad at Topps at all. Just wanted others to know about some collation and condition issues.

I like the gamble.

Heck these were alot cheaper than the $1480 I've spend so far on those Topps USA auto redemptions. :shock:

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
My buy-in was between $10.00 to $15 plus shipping. Looking forward to the first completed sales of Appel, Marrero, and see what others sell for more than I expect.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Got my first 10 envelopes today. As expected collation sucked, but I'll take it.

(7) Deven Marrero
(2) Kevin Gausman
(1) Erich Weiss

Based on what showing up on Ebay so far I am wondering if the preliminary list Topps sent out is correct, if there are Sp's or not. I am waiting on 6 more shortly.

purplehaze67

Feb 15, 2010
I had 7 redemptions, which turned out to be:

Kevin Gausman x 4
Brady Rodgers x 2
Hoby Milner x 1

Nice collation, Topps...

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
sharktitanfan said:
Is Appel the only one from the group that has not surfaced yet?

Bolded is confirmed live

2011 Bowman Platinum USA Baseball Autograph Redemptions Checklist:
Mark Appel
DJ Baxendale
Josh Elander
Chris Elder
Dominic Ficociello
Nolan Fontana
Kevin Gausman
Brian Johnson
Branden Kline
Corey Knebel