Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Topps Gallery Artifact Game Used Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Anyone tried to collect this set or have any info on it? I'm really looking to find an actual checklist of the cards actually producted from this set. I like its look.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Would be tough, some tough HOFers in this set and also and also being that the set is from 2003 and some were SPs it would be a tough project, but a fun one.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I don't know if the dates are right, but I started the set 3-4 years ago, got about 3/4 done, and ended up quitting and selling off everything for a nice profit after about 1.5 years. When I started I didn't realize how hard the SP's were to find. They can go for several hundred dollars each if set collectors fight each other for them, regardless of player. The reason I quit is because several other people started to aggressively pursue the set, and rather than overpay for all the ones I had remaining I decided to just cash it in. I don't have a checklist, but when you do find one make sure to make your own list and sort them by the letters assigned, which is what each card is designated by depending on how much of a short print it is. I think A was the hardest and E or F was the easiest. The A's probably have a print run of around 25, but that's just a guess.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Thanks for the replies. Just now saw this. I'm surprised that this isn't a more popular set. Great selection of Hall of Fame Game Used stuff with a great look. I didn't know there were than many SPs though.

Latest posts