Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======Saturday Morning Thread======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
My days coming to a end. Work the Night shift from 7 PM of last night until 7 AM of this morning. LOL - Sleep is on the agenda at least until 2 PM. Good news is this is my 4 day weekend which falls every other week so plenty of time to have fun :)

Resident Bay Fan said:
Howdy Francis. How's the day going so far, any plans?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Sounds good. Kim just got home from the 10-6 shift. Only plans for me is to work on the landscape around the house today, after I get back from the dump that is, lol.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
For those that may have missed them last night, here's a couple of recent pick ups for my Bay pc.

2011ToppsChromeAtomicRefractors58.jpg

2008UpperDeckPremierTriosAutographsBHP.jpg

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
I loved the old school Atomic Refractors. I still have a ton of them ;)

Resident Bay Fan said:
Thanks. I really like the Atomic refractors, but they aren't quite the same as the mid 90's stuff.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning Dan. Plans for the weekend?

Going to try and meet some friends from college and their kids later today, but its still up in the air. Doing some sorting for sure today and clean up the mess that my little hurricane created with his toys :)

Tomorrow watching the Saints, I think we're going to B&N (what i am hapy to do), and have someone stopping by in the afternoon.

What are you up to? :)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning all.
Elephant day at the zoo this morning.
Nephews Birthday party this afternoon. Watched (painfully) Star Wars episode 1 last night on blu ray. Only 2 more to go before we hit the good ones. Maybe taking Max to Target this morning. They just got in the series 5 Lego figures. Julie got him one yesterday.

Members online

Latest posts