Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Poll: Craig Kimbrel has 45 saves, will he hit 50???

Will Craig Kimbrel get 50 saves this year?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I think he has a shot at getting 50, pretty amazing especially for a rookie.

Jan 15, 2009
pujols5hof said:
voted no
because ... i hope the braves go 2-8 while the cards go 7-4 the rest of the way. :evil:
And then the Giants win the wild card :D I say he won't hit the 50 saves mark as he will be limited later on unless they are in a really tight race like 1 or 2 games.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
jjj7880 said:
I think he has a shot at getting 50, pretty amazing especially for a rookie.

he got 1 more save after your post. he basically blew the braves season with blown saves vs stl, fla, and phils.

pujols5hof wrote:
voted no
because ... i hope the braves go 2-8 while the cards go 7-4 the rest of the way.

braves went 2-8, cards 8-3 :D :lol:

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Every time I actually tuned in to a Braves game this year, maybe 5 times including tonight, Kimbrel's blown the save. Still think he's a hell of a pitcher.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
GiantsSuperCollector said:
pujols5hof said:
voted no
because ... i hope the braves go 2-8 while the cards go 7-4 the rest of the way. :evil:
And then the Giants win the wild card :D I say he won't hit the 50 saves mark as he will be limited later on unless they are in a really tight race like 1 or 2 games.

now he can go play golf tomorrow with brian wilson :lol:

Members online