Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Showing off my 1st ever ballpark auto... Zack Greinke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
002-3.jpg

I have been to a lot of games but finally got my first autograph. Since Greinke pitched a gem today I thought it was the right time to show it off!

-al

G

I think my first may have been Nick Adenhart at a Spring Training game a few weeks before the crash.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
BrewerSuperCollector said:
Greinke is tougher to get. Did he make eye contact with you?

Not really ... I stood very still, waited patiently, and only after he handed back my sharpie and ticket stub did I thank him for my 1st ever auto at a ballpark. Then the lady next to me asks to shake his hand while he is autographing her ball. He says nothing...signs it and hands it back. SO she asks again. He says he doesn't like to shake hands and promptly gets outta there. Stupid lady! I have been told by other Brewerfans that this is indeed a rare get.

My last attempt at an autograph ended with Lyle Overbay saying ... "aren't you a little old for an autograph" .... needless to say I wasn't impressed by Mr. Overbay. He literally signed everybody around me for 5 minutes and just kept passing me up. Guess he didn't want to sign my dirty hat .... probaly afraid I was gonna sell it on Ebay for a nickel!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
brewerfan99 said:

Not really ... I stood very still, waited patiently, and only after he handed back my sharpie and ticket stub did I thank him for my 1st ever auto at a ballpark. Then the lady next to me asks to shake his hand while he is autographing her ball. He says nothing...signs it and hands it back. SO she asks again. He says he doesn't like to shake hands and promptly gets outta there. Stupid lady! I have been told by other Brewerfans that this is indeed a rare get.

Your relation of this account sounds like someone trying to photograph bigfoot. I feel bad for the guy.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
hive17 said:
brewerfan99 said:

Your relation of this account sounds like someone trying to photograph bigfoot. I feel bad for the guy.
As someone who suffers from anxiety like Greineke does,I can tell you crowds are intimadating.The only thing worse is being the focus of the crowd.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts