Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Distracted...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Doh! ::facepalm::

I was sorting thru a members list of Bagwell's and totally forgot to guard my bid on this

$(KGrHqYOKnME4+j,LVicBOcB1,YkZw~~60_12.JPG

Anyone here get it?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
totally off subject but every time some one says distracted I always think of this song

[youtube:2i0qzc1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSR3u_uQLQ[/youtube:2i0qzc1c]

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Gwynn545 said:
Did you at least get this???
[ebay:22605lmt]200652796981[/ebay:22605lmt]

Nope. I had a bid on it, but didnt get it. I got this though:
$(KGrHqYOKj!E5W9!lpC!BObCQYJqIw~~60_12.JPG

Finally getting it back after selling it in 97...

I wish I could see the other bidders id's. That way if its one of you guys I'm bidding against, I'd back off...

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
ASTROBURN said:
I wish I could see the other bidders id's. That way if its one of you guys I'm bidding against, I'd back off...
You might know this, but just in case you don't:

To see who out-bid you on an auction - Go to advanced search, search by bidder, then type your own user name in. You'll get a list of everything you bid on and it'll show who won them (unmasked).

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
^ Well, I have no idea who it is. If their name doesnt match their screen name here it kinda does me no good :p Oh well, no biggie.

mattfieser

Aug 23, 2010
Hey,

I won those. I am fairly new on this site. Here is a link to my site.

http://www.mattfiesercards.weebly.com

It has a link to my bucket with photos of stuff to trade and all my Bagwell autos and GUed and some other Bagwell stuff. I was working a trade on another site and I got distracted today going after an Absolute "Homerun" game base /25. Let me know if you need anything. Oh, and where are you from? I saw you have NW Sports cards on your page. I visit there every now and then. If your local maybe we could meet up and trade or just see each others collections in person.

Matt

Members online