Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I sold a card on ebay and the buyer is from France.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I normally just ship to the US and sometimes Canada. My question is how much is it roughly to send a 4 X 6 bubble mailer with one card in it? Much appreicated......

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
If I did it right..... $2.59 ???

But thats without Del. Confirmation or anything else added. If you do that its not going to be cheap.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JEBJJA said:
I normally just ship to the US and sometimes Canada. My question is how much is it roughly to send a 4 X 6 bubble mailer with one card in it? Much appreicated......
It is not to much and I have sent things to France 4-5 times and have no problems. You will need to fill out a customs form and attach it to the mailer. If you need help with this maybe this member can help you since he lives in France right now.
domino2012

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I worried about this too when I sold a PMG to a guy in Germany, but it was easy and way cheaper than I expected. I recommend going to the Post Office to receive help. I had to fill out a customs form, but the total cost was really cheap.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that DC on packages sent internationally only track the package until it reaches the destination country. It does not track it to the purchasers address.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
yrocks2001 said:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that DC on packages sent internationally only track the package until it reaches the destination country. It does not track it to the purchasers address.

It depends on the country of destination. Some destinations will have tracking up to the final point of delivery (at least city, province, postal code, etc.) on expedited services, some don't. If you really want to know for a particular country, call USPS.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
yrocks2001 said:
You are correct sir. If it is a card worth more than 200 or 300, I would suggest splitting the shipping with the buyer and sending it registered. That is the only way (as far as I understand) to make sure that the package is tracked internationally.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
SydBarrett said:
yrocks2001 said:
You are correct sir. If it is a card worth more than 200 or 300, I would suggest splitting the shipping with the buyer and sending it registered. That is the only way (as far as I understand) to make sure that the package is tracked internationally.

Priority (except certain flat rate) and EMI (Express) also offer point to point tracking for some countries ("major destinations", per USPS website).

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Thanks fellas. The card was an $8 purchase. I'll just charge regular shipping and hope for the best. I just wanted to give him a price quote since he sent me the "what is the total cost of my item" email from ebay.....

Members online

Latest posts