Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to give a huge middle finger to...(Fantasy week 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Who messed you up this week or Who dropped a goose egg for you?

For me...

ANTONIO EFF ME IN THE A GATES.....Rivers threw for 378 yards and 2 tds...Guess what Mr. Gates got???.... NOTHING ZICHO NODDA!

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Player on my roster who screwed me - Mike Williams, TB receiver.....0.10 points

Player on my opponents roster who screwed me - Miles Austin.....i think he just caught another TD pass

I am down 6.8 points right now with the Giants defense going for me tonight. My opponent doesn't have any players left.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I have 3:

anquan boldin-thanks for dropping a td. Total points: 4
Reggie bush- 1 farking point? Bastard.
Mike Williams- yay for a goose egg. He caught two balls, both out of bounds.

If I may add a different category, 'moves I'm proud of' I picked up Eric decker when colston went down. He got me 21.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I lost Jamaal Charles. I was in a free ESPN draft, couldn't make the draft, and my RB turned out to be Charles (it was my first fantasy league, believe it or not, and I had no experience setting preferences, etc).

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I would like to give an honorable mention to the eagles right tackle (Herramens I think) for being in vicks landing area. I hope vick can recover not just for my team, but because I genuinely want him to succeed. I love watching him play.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I guess mine would be Cedric Benson, although I do have Stafford, Megatron, Turner, Roddy, Witten & Stevie J :oops:

I won by 35, btw, WITH Fitzy on my bench. And everyone chuckled when I drafted him ... :D

jeff152380

Feb 23, 2010
Vermont
0-3 this week....one league I played against Tom Brady, Fred Jackson, Lesean Mccoy, Miles Austin, Devery Henderson, Calvin Johnson, Rob Gronkowski, Henrey, Steelers D.... that sums up my week right there..... have gates in 2 leagues that killed me

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Ryo1549 said:
ANTONIO EFF ME IN THE A GATES.....Rivers threw for 378 yards and 2 tds...Guess what Mr. Gates got???.... NOTHING ZICHO NODDA!

^This.
I had Gates in 2/3 of my leagues. One of those two I also had Jamal Charles on.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Thanks to Sparano's amazing math skills....Bush got me 2 points...what happened to 70-30??? I'm up 12...got Nicks maybe have to throw Brandon Gibson last second....he's got Manningham....a team who starts Marshawn Lynch shouldn't be this close!!!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
TiajuanaDonkey said:
Thanks to Sparano's amazing math skills....Bush got me 2 points...what happened to 70-30??? I'm up 12...got Nicks maybe have to throw Brandon Gibson last second....he's got Manningham....a team who starts Marshawn Lynch shouldn't be this close!!!
You gotta go with the hot hand, and Thomas was hot yesterday.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
mstng99tim said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
You gotta go with the hot hand, and Thomas was hot yesterday.

still doesn't explain Sparano's math...Bush had 2 carries in the 1st quarter then didn't see the ball again until the 2nd half....Sparano's an idiot and he's not doing anything to help keep the Dolphins in Miami...they'll be in LA by 2014.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Sunday Night Football. Opponent had Roddy White and LeSean McCoy while I had the Philly defense.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Even though I won, I wanna nominate Lance Moore. Big fat 0.

This guy, like all the Saints' WRs drives owners CRAZY. You play him, nothing. You don't play him, Boom! 20 points. Grrrrrr!

I don't have any first-hand answers to go by, but I bet the majority of owners feel the exact same way about Him and the other Saints' WRs... :evil:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
When you win in all 3 of your leagues, it is tough to be angry with anyone.

But I guess Mike Williams and Felix Jones? Didn't affect me too much (won in both leagues by 15 points or more) but, uh, produce more guys.

Members online

Latest posts