Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sample images form upcoming 2011 Leaf Poker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
2011_Leaf_Poker_Cards.jpg

This comes out 1st week October!

BG

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Absolutely love it!! Great names and great looking cards!! Let me know where I can get some BG!!

The Negreanu are the best!!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
the stacked deck signatures are a really cool idea, i used to play poker alot and have wondered if sending to the poker players if they would sign TTM, cool cards

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Is the interest really out there for this product? I mean it appears so judging by this post but it just doesnt seem like a thing that would catch on. I am not bashing the product though just wondering.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
The Doyle Brunson should be a booklet card signed on a 2 and a 10 off. Feel free to steal that idea for future products, BG. Call it: Signature Hole Cards.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
PujolsCollector said:
Is the interest really out there for this product? I mean it appears so judging by this post but it just doesnt seem like a thing that would catch on. I am not bashing the product though just wondering.

Brian Gray's first poker product came out in what, 2006?

I'd guess there is interest.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
vwnut13 said:
PujolsCollector said:

I di not know that, I do not pay to close of attention to leaf I cant afford most of the stuff the put out.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PujolsCollector said:
vwnut13 said:
PujolsCollector said:

I di not know that, I do not pay to close of attention to leaf I cant afford most of the stuff the put out.

There was one last year too I believe. I don't think that one had celebrities.

You can consider me the Warburton super-collector.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
These are awesome. Would be cool if we could get a Stacked Deck Magicpapa 1/1 card inserted as an unannounced SSP. Love the Seinfeld autos too.

PokerDollyAce.jpg

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
I can understand negranu signing like a 4 yr old, after all his is canadian and a maple leafs fan. but, who the hell taught phil hellmuth how to sign his name. the cards are very nice though. i wonder if there is a dual of doyle and todd brunson or howard lederer and annie duke