Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Stanton with 2 HRs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I just did myself the favor. The first one was a monster shot, maybe the second one looked less impressive because it was center/left but it was far. Did they say how many feet it have travelled?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Absolutely incredible.

If I counted correctly, the first one landed 16 rows into the orange seats way up there in the upper deck. And the second one almost cleared the entire section of seats beyond the 434 feet sign in left center. Those are two of the longest homers I can remember him hitting, and that's saying something. His power is unreal.

Wouldn't he be amazing to watch in homerun derby?

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
At least Minor was smart enough to walk him the third time...and then give up a 2-run homer to Morrison ::facepalm::

Glad to see the Braves retake the lead thanks to some help from the Marlins.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
And that is a good example of why he's one of my favorite prospects to come along since I've been following prospects. Love this guy.

This.

There isnt a player in the league that could have done what he just did there in back to back at bats.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Mudcatsfan said:
Brett Keith said:
And that is a good example of why he's one of my favorite prospects to come along since I've been following prospects. Love this guy.

This.

There isnt a player in the league that could have done what he just did there in back to back at bats.

I don't think 99% of the players in the league are capable of hitting a ball that far even one time.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Nice to see Stanton back in action after missing several days with the leg injury. This kid is unreal hard to believe how young he is with the amount of power he has. His cards have not budged in price for a very long time....as a prospector I have broken the golden rule of prospecting which is not dumping when he was called up(still have like 30+ 2008 chrome auto rcs), I dont feel like he is getting the hobby respect he deserves since he plays for FLA. I am hoping when his contract is up he goes to the Yankees :lol: Then maybe we will see a spike?

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
attaaaboy

StantonStatus.jpg

Monster shots

Members online

Latest posts