Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody on here make custom patch cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Was wanting to get a few cards made of a great friend of mine who passed away of cancer back in may. He was my best friend ever since 13 and we've played baseball together ever since. I can get a jersey or two of his for these cards and was curious if anyone can do it and how much it will cost. I would love to get a few for his son who will be 3 next month and for his close friends and family please let me know thanks

rum151man said:
Was wanting to get a few cards made of a great friend of mine who passed away of cancer back in may. He was my best friend ever since 13 and we've played baseball together ever since. I can get a jersey or two of his for these cards and was curious if anyone can do it and how much it will cost. I would love to get a few for his son who will be 3 next month and for his close friends and family please let me know thanks

200lb is the only one I would trust for the job.
I am in the hoding pattern with Mike as well. I want a cut autograph card of my father who passed.
Just tough getting the pictures together of him to do the card right...
I know he turned off his PM's so you would have to wait, but I think worth it.

Members online

Latest posts