Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Best Mailday. Ever.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
This all came in one day. This beats the 1/1 Daisuke Patch mailday!

Here are the cards!

Start out calm.

img272.jpg

Great card of two of my favorite players... features a BAT card of two pitchers! :D

Now it starts to get exciting.

img272-2.jpg

This card is freaking awesome!

And here it is... the most valuable card Ive ever owned!

img272-1.jpg

BRYCE HARPER BLUE AUTO /250! AND IT LOOKS GREAT, SHOULD GET A 9.5 ON A GRADE, AND POSSIBLY A 10 AUTO (Im not an expert on auto grading.)

Thanks for looking! :D

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Not to rain on you, since they are great cards, but there is zero chance that Harper auto grades a 10.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Dice-K Collector said:
beefycheddar said:
Not to rain on you, since they are great cards, but there is zero chance that Harper auto grades a 10.

Thats ok! Why not though? :D

The bottom of the B is entirely streaked, and not a fluid stroke of ink.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
beefycheddar said:
Dice-K Collector said:
beefycheddar said:

Ok! Well a 9 or a 9.5 on the card is still good enough for me...even if it doesn't even get a 9. Its still a great card!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dice-K Collector said:
beefycheddar said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":39qjl7ac]
beefycheddar said:

Ok! Well a 9 or a 9.5 on the card is still good enough for me...even if it doesn't even get a 9. Its still a great card![/quote:39qjl7ac]

Send it to PSA and grade the card only, dont let Topps and their failure to swap out pens decrease the cards value.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":19xq1hmw]
beefycheddar said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":19xq1hmw]
beefycheddar said:

Ok! Well a 9 or a 9.5 on the card is still good enough for me...even if it doesn't even get a 9. Its still a great card![/quote:19xq1hmw]

Send it to PSA and grade the card only, dont let Topps and their failure to swap out pens decrease the cards value.[/quote:19xq1hmw]

Id prefer BGS grading it. Its a PC card unless he becomes a great player and I need the money badly :D

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
It's a bummer that that auto isn't bolder, it's not your fault or the person's fault who owned your card before. Just the stupid card company using a crappy pen, that auto certainly wouldn't grade a 10 though. Unless the card grades a 9.5 or 10 might not be worth it to have it graded.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
homerun28aa said:
It's a bummer that that auto isn't bolder, it's not your fault or the person's fault who owned your card before. Just the stupid card company using a crappy pen, that auto certainly wouldn't grade a 10 though. Unless the card grades a 9.5 or 10 might not be worth it to have it graded.

I want it graded more for the protection & the look. Im not in it for the value. Its a PC card. Its exciting to have a high-end card of a top prospect.

Members online