Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete Rose Legacy sample images...... Autos and Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I am so excited to put out these sample images.... Product releases in November... and Yes, there are base cards...
BG

Pete_Rose.jpg

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
pete rose is awesome!

i noticed top row third card from right says "bat" and is jersey...

ooooohhh... rare error?
BG

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I think you need to stamp the patch cards otherwise its a patch fakers wet dream with some of those great patches you have already in the product.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I'd like to have that Western Hills inscribed card. I have an old desk from one of Rose's high school classes in my collection. It'd be a nice compliment.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
I think you need to stamp the patch cards otherwise its a patch fakers wet dream with some of those great patches you have already in the product.

We will have a photo database available of ALL JERSEY CARDS!!!!!!!!
BG

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
nyc3 said:

An alternate method would be for him to scan them to his website, showing everyone what they're supposed to look like.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Leaf said:
nyc3 said:

BG

NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
Leaf said:
nyc3 said:

BG

NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Its time for someone to do it!!!!
BG

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
This is the most impressed I have been with any of your products.Very well put together.Are there going to be any off the wall inscriptions that are not shown here(ie I killed Kennedy).

Members online

Latest posts