Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help on a BC Auto card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Does anybody know what this card is?

Front looks like any normal Blue Chrome Auto, but back looks base and is /500. Plus why just get a PSA/DNA Auto Grade on it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Bowman-Chr ... 500wt_1361

Edit: After another look, I see the back is in a screwdown, and not the graded back. So it's a different card. So what would be the deal here?

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
The second pic is a 2006 Bowman (blue) autograph - card #221.

I have no idea what the seller is offering there...

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I would contact the seller on that because those are definitely two separate cards.

Oh and....

pat.jpg

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
IndyManning18 said:
I would contact the seller on that because those are definitely two separate cards.

Oh and....

pat.jpg

ROFLMAO, how's it goin'? Haven't been on the MT since I lost my job. Although I could be again, with the kids waking me up at 6am everyday anyway!

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Unless they were trying to scam someone and got it backwards.

A scam would make sense if they showed a Blue base, and the serial # of a Blue Chrome (lower #) to get an unsuspecting buyer. But to show the rarer card, and the serial # of the higher card, makes no sense.

Unless one or both of the pics are just stolen.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Looks like it's fixed now. Seems like someone is listing a few of his cards and got pics mixed up. Nothing to see here.

Members online

Latest posts