Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Blue Jays Logo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
This is supposedly the new Blue Jays logo from the new MLB style Guide. Looks like a more modernized representation of their early 90's bird. Toronto fans what do you think?

bluejays2012.png

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I like it, but i found this one recently while searching for info on the new uniforms. I like this better because the maple leaf is not so in-your-face.
torontobluejayslogoleafcopy.jpg

I hope they go back to the old fonts for the player name and number on the backs:
13660.png

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I was just starting to really like the latest one. This one just looks like the old one.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
The Jays were talking about incorporating red, in a big way, in to their uniform.

I'd love to see them pull off an all red uniform. But a red pants, white jersey combo would be ok as well.

I like both examples and I'll have a Rasmus T-Shirt ASAP...

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I like this logo, but they need to stop changing their logo every three years.

Side note, I also like the Marlins logo a lot! Just wish they use a better M.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
nborton said:
padremurph said:
Lancemountain said:
Looks great, the current one is terrible

Agree.

Same here. I'm not sure why certain teams mess with their logos. Toronto should have never drastically changed theirs, and Milwaukee shouldn't have either.

I agree on both points. A team can't really establish any kind of identity if they keep overhauling their look every few years. Regarding the Brewers, I've always thought their old "MB" baseball glove logo was really clever and original!

Members online