Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first negative feedback is coming...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
After 12 years of selling on ebay, I am bracing myself for my FIRST negative feedback!

It's a freaking $1 card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long story short, sold card (it's serial numbered 001/***), seller said there was scratches and a dent in the corner. Here is his email and my response and his response:

His email:

"Hi, Just a heads up.A dented corner and scratches not listed is disappointing.But the fact that you talk about specks and your feed means I leave a appropriate feed.Sorry that $1 cards will kick u in the groin.U look at what u sell.If u dont then this happens.This card is a 1/1 and it is ruined.U listed no such thing.THANKS Mark PS Look at my feeds on feeds I left.I collect this very thing. PEACE"

My email:

"To be honest I did not examine the card with a magnifying glass to look for scratches or dents or whatever you saw. I will be glad to refund the full price + shipping. LMK."

His reply:

"Be a smart ass,I did not need but my 40 yr eyes and ALL SALES final to know what to do.I am not picky .U sell dented cards. I am only doing what is needed to straighten u up.PEACE Mark PS I collect 1/1s .I am forever with the CARD no matter what."

It's coming...I'm bracing for it :twisted:

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
user id please

i would also hit ebay up on this. never know, they may help you out.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Report him to ebay for feedback extortion. With enough pressure it will be removed. You tried to resolve it and the buyer is being foolish in order to "straighten you out"

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
nyc3 said:
Report him to ebay for feedback extortion. With enough pressure it will be removed. You tried to resolve it and the buyer is being foolish in order to "straighten you out"

Yeah, that's my next step. Eh... :benson:

I PM'd his UN to those who asked.

Jheywardfan

Apr 25, 2010
Arlington, TX
My personal experiences with Ebay idiots has been quite extensive. I'm not saying do this but I've called them out EVERY single time!! I still have 100% feedback.......(knocks on wood). Negative feedback is overrated when its visually obvious, you came across a crappy buyer. Hope all works out....GL.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Please send id my way to.

I see a purchase coming on soon if this ******** sells anything. Ill give him his proper feed.

Members online

Latest posts