Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning Dan and Art and JS (don't know your name yet, sorry)

At 'em early today! :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I got 3 packages of freebies from board members yesterday :eek: :eek: :eek:

Haven't opened them yet but I can't wait to share them :D

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all. Here's to a good day for all.
My son has a second call back interview at the Prudential Center, Home of the New Jersey Devils, this morning :D :D :D
Fingers crossed

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

last day of work for the week today.. took tomorrow off to relax because Saturday we are supposed to goto Six Flags for the day. trip is in question now though because its supposed to rain all weekend up here starting last night which it did. Going to monitor the weather and make a decision Friday night or Saturday morning.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":hghmr4kk]Just noticed that Barry is headed North :shock:

Some needs to tell him the war is over. The North won.

"Its not over, until we stay its over"......was it over when the Germans bomber Pearl Harbor; NO!"[/quote:hghmr4kk]
[youtube:hghmr4kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE&feature=related[/youtube:hghmr4kk]

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning guys. Just found out one of my breakfast regulars has a grandson who is a rookie on the Colts...Joe Lefeged.

Latest posts