Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Vault mailday - '95 Stadium Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
from the auction description:

1995 Stadium Club Members Only Match Print Photos. Brett Butler. This exclusive eBay auction features two original color correction match print photos created and used to produce this player's topps trading card. Original in every way, this photo-stock match print measures approx. 5" X 6" and 4" X 5" and overall, is in excellent condition. Match print features player name, number and numbered Topps hologram on reverse.

the inset of the actual card was added by me - it is not on the original photo

stadium95TVmatchprintinset_FF242.jpg

stadium95TVmatchprint_FB242.jpg

stadium95TVmatchprintinset_BF242.jpg

stadium95TVmatchprint_BB242.jpg

Last edited:

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Very awesome! I have yet to win any of the Topps Vault stuff for my guy. The ones I want go for a lot more than I'm willing to pay.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice. I agree about the Topps Vault. I have only picked up one thing from them ever and it was a printers proof of a Chuck Long rookie! :lol:

I really enjoy your Butler maildays.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
I just saw this post and I really like the match print photos of Butler... Have you purchased other Brett Butler Topps Vault items? I'd love to see them.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Mark70Z said:
I just saw this post and I really like the match print photos of Butler... Have you purchased other Brett Butler Topps Vault items? I'd love to see them.
yep!

butlertoppscontractmedium.jpg

topps86superproof_F18.jpg

topps85cyanproof_F637.jpg
topps85magentaproof_F637.jpg

topps84tradedMCproof_F.jpg
topps84tradedBWproof_F.jpg
topps84tradedblacklessproof_F.jpg
topps84tradedMYproof_F.jpg
topps84tradedCYproof_F.jpg

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
thelesquad said:
Very awesome! I have yet to win any of the Topps Vault stuff for my guy. The ones I want go for a lot more than I'm willing to pay.

Same with me and the fact that there are quite a few other Rickey collectrors competing for the same thing.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Not to hijack your thread but I also had a nice Topps Vault mailday. Picked up the 1998 Stadium Club final slides and Match photos of Willie Mcgee

1998StadiumClubFinalSlideNegatives.jpg

WillieMcgee1998StadiumClubMatchPrintPhotos.jpg

013-4.jpg

WillieMcGee017.jpg

I also try to pick up Mcgee stuff when it comes up. Here is a 1986 Topps Quaker Negative and 2 Positives. Any body know how many it takes to make a card?

WillieMcGeeToppsVaultQuaker.jpg

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
The Brett Butler items from the Vault are AWESOME! I especially like the color seperations (I guess that's what you call them...).

The Willie McGee items are fantastic as well! I'm with Hullfan; what does it take to make a card? I don't see the positives/negatives for the older cards, just the more modern. Did they use these in the past or was it just the transparencies? I know I've seen transparencies, postitives/negatives, slides, match print photo's, color seperations, plates, some with airbrush, etc.; what all goes into the process?!?

I do know that these items are VERY COOL!!

Members online