Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOL @ this eBay 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It's amazing how idiotic some people are. The idea of an eBay-fabricated "1/1" is one of the most laughable and unfortunate parts of this entire hobby. This one might be one of my favorite descriptions yet:

" 1 OF 1 CARD

WHEN VERLANDER WINS HIS HISTORIC 25th WIN ON SATURDAY IT WILL BE THE SAME AS THIS CARD

25 OF 50 "

[ebay:3v1ueakc] 290612790277[/ebay:3v1ueakc]

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
:lol: love when sellers use their imagination on a card like that, I'd pass just out of principle.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Well........25 will probably go down as one of the highest if not THE highest win total of the next 20 years. It's already the highest win total in the previous 22 years.

So, if 25 is his final victory of the season, and its memorable in this sense, its not as ridiculous as say selling a 12/50 card in July and saying that card is a big deal because he had 12 wins at the time.

I'm sure you remember McGwire cards numbered to 70 being a big deal.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Wonder what this idiot is thinking now that Verlander lost and his precious 1/1 is nothing more than the same ordinary /50 it was before he got his greedy hands on it? As if the card even needed a lie to help sell it?

Members online

Latest posts