Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Machado Elite redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Me as well- Hope both my pendings ship not just one of the 2 I redeemed-I also have a redemption next to me I would like to redeem if I know it will be filled asap!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
@PaniniAmerica This Tweet is to confirm that all outstanding Manny Machado base autographs went out today. #collect #thehobby #EEE

AK11

May 24, 2010
And yet I have no shipping info in my panini account view and also no email either. I redeemed and pulled my base auto on my birthday (Jan 26). I hope he did sign all 425 of them to send out :?

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
Exposfan said:
Me as well- Hope both my pendings ship not just one of the 2 I redeemed-I also have a redemption next to me I would like to redeem if I know it will be filled asap!

I will tell you exactly what Panini redemptions are doing right now. They get a card in from the player, they look up who has the redemption for it, and send it out. That's great! But, say you redeem that redemption a week later. They will ignore until you call them, and tell them it's live. I called them, replacing 25 redempions that where over four months, and they told me they will replace, after they look to see if they are in stock. I was floored when she said that. They are drastically understaffed.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
lawhs89 said:
Exposfan said:

I will tell you exactly what Panini redemptions are doing right now. They get a card in from the player, they look up who has the redemption for it, and send it out. That's great! But, say you redeem that redemption a week later. They will ignore until you call them, and tell them it's live. I called them, replacing 25 redempions that where over four months, and they told me they will replace, after they look to see if they are in stock. I was floored when she said that. They are drastically understaffed.

I had a similar situation with 2009 Khris Davis Redemptions, I was waiting on a base and a Collegiate patches that I redeemed 2 months ago. - I just sent them a note asking if the inventory was depleted on the card because it is live redemption. I didn't get a response. instead by the end of the day I got a shipping confirmation for both of them.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
[ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manny-Machado-2010-Donruss-Elite-Autograph-Rc-240-425-/370546610777?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item56464c9259[/ebay]

First one on Ebay- mine showing out for delivery!

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Muchado Black Status Redeemed!

[ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/220864485862?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649[/ebay]

AK11

May 24, 2010
A_Pharis said:
Got mine today. Looks great. Will probably be the first card I send for the group sub.

Do you mind showing a scan? I got mine today as well, but the auto maybe less than a 10.

Members online

Latest posts