Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

College Gameday Thread - Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
Looking at some decent match ups this week, though none of them are the marquis match ups that we've been getting the past few weeks. Conference play is getting into full gear, though.

I get to see my Illini play their first game as a ranked team, taking on Western Michigan, a game that scares me. Western Michigan has some real athletes on their team. I'll probably tune into Michigan v. San Diego St. for my early game.

Arkansas v. Alabama, Clemson v. Florida St., and Oklahoma St. v. Texas A&M should all be good games, and I think LSU is going to explode all over West Virginia.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Agreed on LSU-WVU. I think the only way WVU stays in it is if they strike first early and ride the early adrenaline out as long as possible. It'll take a few big breaks in their direction to get the couches burning in Morgantown. Well, they might burn them anyways. But I think LSU is going to lean on them until they fall apart.

I'll probably tune into the Ole Miss-UGA game to begin the day to see if either coach gets their walking papers by halftime.

I figure Aggie beats Okie State and defends their home field. They play close games pretty regularly if I recall correct. I'm worried about a Clemson relapse against a dinged up FSU team.

My Cats aren't in a good spot again. Arizona is likely to get drilled tonight by Oregon. Foles needs to audible out of whatever they are calling from the sidelines and just try to do it himself out there. Might as well start getting himself prepared for the pro's while the scouts are in town.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Alabama > Arkansas

FSU > Clemson

Texas AM > Ok. State

LSU > WVU

Don't expect any upsets today. I wanna pick Vandy over South Carolina but just cant do it.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Another re-run today.

(___insert team name____) scores points after a Notre Dame turnover.

Today just insert Pitt. ::facepalm::

Porbeagle

Sep 25, 2010
It's the Denard Robinson show again: 140 rushing yards and 3 TDs - and there are still two quarters to be played! :D

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
Illini hang on to beat Western Michigan. I would have liked to have a more decisive win, but the Illini are 4-0 for the first time since 1951!!

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Zeeck said:
Illini hang on to beat Western Michigan. I would have liked to have a more decisive win, but the Illini are 4-0 for the first time since 1951!!

I was wondering what the hell they were doing for a minute there. Didn't cover the line for the pick 'em league though. :x

Members online

Latest posts